Monday, November 26, 2007

Sense-ual Tribulations

Mon 11/26 Blog Prompt: Which one of your 5 senses are you most thankful for and why?

Sight would definitely be at the very top of my list of those I am most thankful for. To be able to see the gleam in Indy's eyes when he is being mischivious, the pert attitude that shows in Ballerina's mannerism or the way the Princess' smile lights up an entire room. Though hearing would be next as I don't get to see the Ballerina all that often, but do get to talk to her. I would miss that.

I would like to think I would endure if I lost my sight; but it would be hard. Very hard.

Template by MaureenH; Paper (c)CarrieAnn; Charms (c)Minnmom79; Fonts: Back to the Future 2002, Aja

4 comments:

Glynis said...

Well, you already know I agree! Beautiful layouts, too :)

Michael C said...

I can't decide between sight and sound...

loonyhiker said...

If I didn't have sight, I couldn't read the beautiful things you write or see the beautiful layouts you make, so I have to agree with you!

Unknown said...

I agree with you that sight would be hard to live without.