Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Entertainingly Tribulant

Wed 11/21 Blog Prompt: What sources of entertainment are you thankful for?

This is a given.... Books, books and more books. I love to read and fortunately so does Pan. Which means we pretty much have a room dedicated to books as well as books in every room of the house. Yes EVERY room.

I'm also pretty thankful for dvds which means I can watch shows I like on the days there is nothing on (like most days, LOL).

And, of course, computer games. Right now it is solitaire but I like others as well.

Grid template by Lauren Bavin; Paper (c)ballykissangel; Stamps (c)Ethyl; Fonts: Walt Disney Script, Sylfaen

5 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I just knew you were gonna say books! LOL

Anonymous said...

Ah, a book-lover!!! They are like old friends aren't they? I have several I keep around to read over and over again.

Unknown said...

I love books too, I'm hoping that my boys will grow to love them as well.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love to read too. I am in a little rut right now. I'm having a hard time starting another

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

LOL!!! Oh my Tink, just when I think we can't have ANY more in common, we DO!!! Wanna come to my house??? The books ARE taking over!!! ROFL! Robert's pastime is reading, reading and MORE reading (such a GOOD thing!) and I am forever shifting his books around (nicely of course!) I'm SO engrossed in learning Photoshop, more about photography and such since becoming a digital designer, that I have not had much time to dive into a GOOD book!

I DO love to read and when I do, it is hard to stop me as I just HAVE to reach the end as quickly as possible!!! Does reading and doing research online count??? LOL!

I just had to stop by and wish you and your PRECIOUS family a VERY "Happy Thanksgiving"!!! GOBBLE, GOBBLE!!!

Oh, we are staying home after all! Robert just does not wish to have to spend SO much time on the road, especially as heavily traveled as it is on Thanksgiving. And I don't mind a bit as he, ROBERT, is my FAVORITE form of entertainment and I am EVER thankful for him!!! He can make me laugh like no other and that is DEFINITELY a "GOOD THING"!!!

Night sweetie,
Linda