Friday, November 09, 2007

Tribulations to be Thankful for

Fri 11/9 Blog Prompt: What things are you able to do are you thankful for?

(Special request from Loonyhiker who is providing this month's prompts: Please keep my 88 yr. old dad in your prayers. He had a mini stroke yesterday as he was getting ready to go to work and was admitted into the hospital for a couple of days for observation - so they say. The last time they did that to my mom and she passed away there so I'm pretty worried.)

I am thankful that
I can still pick up and hug my 3 yo grandson
I can see the Princess' plays and recitals
I can hear the Ballerina's laughter and cries when she calls
I can feel the kisses they bestow upon my cheeks
I can drive to their school and daycare to retrieve them
I can help the Princess with her homework
I can play with Indy and his Star Wars Legos game
I am thankful...

Template by Andrea Gold; Pursuit kit (c)Tracy King; Fonts: Distant Galaxy, Aja

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Dang Tink.....I had to get a hankie for yous. Beautiful!!

Glynis said...

Wonderfully said!

Beachcomber said...

I agree beautifully said, Tink.

Unknown said...

You said that so beautifully.