Friday, November 16, 2007

Hickory, Dickory, Dock, the Tribulation Ran Up the Clock

Fri 11/16 Blog Prompt: What furniture are you thankful for?

But a clock is not my favorite piece of furniture; nor the one I am most thankful for. Although.... Isn't a clock actually an appliance? To be honest with you, I can't believe I am really going to confess this. I am most thankful for my bed. I know, hard to believe that the person who really hates to sleep is most thankful for the item that would provide that necessity. But I so love snuggling on cold nights and mornings under the comforter and soft sheets.

I wish I could be thankful for a computer chair, but alas, I cannot, for I have not one. (Is that archaic or what, LOL). A nice comfy computer chair would be nice, but it definitely is not a necessity (not like a bed anyway). I am thankful for my computer desk. Lots of room on it, at least until I start stacking books, pens and cameras all over the place.

I am very grateful for all my shelves, though they could definitely use more company. One of these days I will oblige them. Really, I will.


Template by Paula Yagisawa; Mega Kit (c)Gotta Pixel Design Team; Font: Notepad Regular

2 comments:

Neverland Scraps said...

I love your camera hunt photos! Such a nice layout! And yes, as an insomniac, I too love the bed...nothing better then getting under lots of warm blankets on a chilly night!

loonyhiker said...

I totally forgot about the grandfather clock we got from my hubby's parents. It is an antique and beautiful but it is in my dining room and I really don't notice it. I love it because it was passed on to us. As for my bed, I hate it but since I pitched a fit for it, I wouldn't dare tell hubby that I hate it and I know I'm probably stuck with it forever! LOL