Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving USA (and tribulations of food)

Thurs 11/22 Blog Prompt: What food are you thankful for?

The list would be longer than my blog, so I'm going to truncate it and say ALL (okay most foods). Top of the list would be turnip greens, salads, just about anything cooked on a teppan table and spaghetti with marina sauce.

For those celebrating Thanksgiving Day, I wish you a very happy and full day with your loved ones and friends.

Grandma's China kit (c)Derek M. Designs; Font: ArkansasD

2 comments:

Patriot said...

Hi! Just came across your site and wanted to let you know about a new giveaway I'm hosting this week! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

I also noticed that your sons are/have both served in the military - please thank them for their service in defending our nation! I, and my family, appreciate it very much!!

loonyhiker said...

You sound like me, my list could have gone on forever (but I would have left off brussel sprouts!). I am impressed with anyone who could use the word truncated, so elegantly in a sentence (I'm retired and my vocab has gone to kindegarden level!).