Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Tribulations 2007 Part 1

Just got home from work and the store about an hour ago and Pan was already here getting things put together (of course, he called me at the store several times to pick up batteries). While at the store, I broke down and bought him a couple more Halloween decorations. I know, I'm a softie, LOL

UPDATE: I have revised the order of the posts so that you don't have to go to the bottom and scroll up and down to follow the night, but start here and just keep scrolling down.

My living room is a wreck, but Pan and KFKAP are having so much fun.

The smorgasbord of candy. Cauldron tilted so you can see how much is already in it. The bags and box on the side are for refilling (yes, we have to refill).

Didn't think you got a really good feel for the size of the cauldron so stood it upright. And there are something like 100 glow-in-the-dark skeleton rings mixed in the bunch for some lucky trick-or-treater.

Time to put out the skeletons rising from their graves. Do note the t-shirt and bright sunlight. It's around 80 degrees. By the time I get this uploaded, Pan will have probably put a lot more things outside, but I'll get those pictures later for Part 2, so stay tuned. :)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Wow. I stand in awe.