Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Embarassed by Tribulations?

Tues 10/23 Blog Prompt: Tell us--in glorious detail--about something you're embarrassed to admit you like...

The BeeGees?
Dollar Store fruitcake?
Chia Pets?
Having a tooth drilled?

'Fess up. Put it out there. Own it


Okay, no more torture, I admit, I freely admit it.........................

I like to listen to Barry Manilow. I like his soft, melodic, upbeat soft rock/pop style. It makes me feel good. It makes me happy.

So there now, are you happy? LOL.

Template by Mrs. Wresh; Wild Tropics paper (c)Dahlia Co Designs; Fonts: MunchausenNF, Copperplate Gothic Bold

6 comments:

Rusheika said...

thats not so bad! specially if it make you happy!

Stephani said...

Ohhhh....I like him tooooooooo! Nothing to be embarrassed of there.

Michael C said...

Tink, I love the Bee Gees and I'm not afraid to admit it!!!!
;-)

Photopassion said...

I think you don´t have to be embarrassed for something that makes you feel good *gg*
We have some singers here in Germany for who many people not admit listening to their music either. I admit it with a big green than LOL

Denise said...

Barry is cool... Did you see him on American Idol? He is a professional who knows what he is talking about. Anyway, love the underwater pics!

*love2scrap* said...

ok, I won't say anything about barry. Anyone who can sing and play the piano at the same time has got to be a winner! and I died laughing when you posted on my blog about the doorknobs and screws... Right now it is the switch plates for the lights. All their screws are mia. It's so great to have someone who can relate to me!