Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Objective Tribulations

Tue 10/16 Blog Prompt: More creative writing - Describe in detail an object you use every day, but don't tell us what it is.

In detail... something I use everyday... I enjoy the pillowy whiteness and the soft touch. Others I believe use it in a variety of colors, but I prefer just white. There is just something clean about white. And so many sizes too.... It's hard to decided which one.

UPDATE: Toilet Paper

Template by Andrea Gold; Bohemian kit (c)Jennifer Maceyunas; Font: Cataneo BT

4 comments:

Glynis said...

Okay, you've got me, Tink. All I can think of is a bathrobe.

Stephani said...

Well I thought it was your pillow but bathrobe sounds good too! lol!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. We went to Playhouse Disney yesterday! And I see your page today. Great pictures and again... please send me a copy!!!

Unknown said...

For those who were wondering, I put an update in the post. Bug, I'm working on it. Just let me know when you get home.