Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Tribulations 2007 Part 7

Oh look the 60's have returned.
Most kids got a thrill out of a talking grim reaper. This one is light activated or you can use a mike. I used the mike for a while, but it was hard trying hold the mike and take pictures at the same time.

The spider strikes again. This foul creature had a mind of it's own. It was suppose to be noise activiated, but it just did it's own thing.

And our Halloween came to an end with a visit from all the ghouls and goblins from every Zombie/Slasher movie made.

Hope you all had as great a time on your Halloween as Pan and I had on ours.

2 comments:

Michael C said...

Looks like a BLAST!!!

ArtcTrish said...

Well I thoroughly enjoyed reading about your Halloween. Makes our look dull and uneventful! LOL! I LOVE Halloween and am slightly envious of all you have in your front yard....I bet you had a blast with the Grim Reaper...especially arguing with the kids....that cracked me up!It was mild up here as well...I hate cold trick or treating! There was a house up here that had a pirate ship driven into a house. A skeleton was driving and it had for being blown out a cannon and the Pirates of the carriabean musci playing. It was awsome!