Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's Those Old Halloween Tribulations

Wed 10/31 Blog Prompt: I know that not everyone live in the United States, so this might not be universal, but since it's Halloween.... Post a picture or describe your favorite Halloween costume.

Well I have been posting layouts of our yard since Monday, so I am sure you get the idea that we really like Halloween around here. LOL. But I don't dress up. Don't want to overload the little ones too much.

Growing up my favorite costumes were ones that mom made. One year a princess is a glittery dress. One year as a witch where she dyed my hair green with food color (I was a blond back them and it didn't want to come out, hehehe). That same year she made my sister a pumpkin outfit using a small inner tube to get the girth. Both ddpup and I won our respective age group costume contests that year. Wish we had pictures.

Hard to believe October is over and I can only hope that I have enough candy for tonight. I have been buying it for months now, LOL. And Glynis, thanks for this month's blog prompts. They have been interesting, intriguing and thought-provoking.

Template by Simply Yin; Cast Iron kit & Googleye elements (c)DerekMDesign; Fonts: Blood of Dracula, FranciscoLucas Llana

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I would love to come to your house for treats!! What a cool display!!!!!!!