Friday, October 12, 2007

The Wonder of Tribulations

Fri 10/12 Blog Prompt: What would a week about travel be without a trip around the world?The Seven Wonders of the World were recently agreed upon. Have you been to any of them? Which one would you most like to visit? Here is a link to the National Geographic Photo Gallery of the 7 New Wonders vs 7 Ancient Wonders.

I admit it. I have traveled a lot of the world and have yet to see any of the "wonders." Though I have seen the Grand Canyon, the Redwood Forest, the Painted Desert, the Tiger Balm Gardens, the rice paddies of China and the Walled City, as well as various archecturial structions through Germany and Austria. That is probably more than a lot of people I know have seen, so I guess I'm lucky in that respect. But if I could see the New and Ancient Wonders, I would pick to see all of them.

Stitching tube (c)Corel; Font: Cuckoo, Cataneo

3 comments:

Glynis said...

There really is no way to pick just one!

loonyhiker said...

First of all, it is hard to limit the wonders of the world to just 7! I have never been to any of the places you listed except China so you are lucky!

Photopassion said...

I´ve not seen any of the seven wonders either. But than - I didn´t travel much anyway.
I love your LO! All the stitchings around are totally cute! Great work!!!