Monday, October 15, 2007

Creative Foods and Tribulations

Mon 10/15 Blog Prompt: So one of my reasons for blogging is to help with my writing skills. So this week we're going to do some creative writing. I saw this as an application for a writing job and thought it was clever: In NO MORE than 30 words, describe your favorite food. Be creative!

I love the buttery texture and taste of a ripe one. My favorite way to eat it is with lemon, salt and tomatoes, but it is usually served with salsa.

UPDATE: As I sit here munching on chips and guacamole, yes it is an avocado.... And yes, sis, remind me when you get back so I don't tie up your email.


Template by Andrea Gold; Bohemian kit (c)Jennifer Maceyunas; Font: Cataneo BT

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I have a copy with faces included Sis?

Glynis said...

So now do we have to guess what it is? :) I'm assuming it's an avocado?

Sandra said...

Yum yum...avocados! I've heard them called "Alligator Pears". All I know is that "buttery" & "ripe" were the right descriptive words!

Jenny McDonald said...

I was going to ask you what is was but I think I have the answer! BTW, I love Tink too! She's my favorite Disney character.

Lemon Stand said...

I made an avocado salad last night for the family and have one more in the fridge... for.me!!!!

Yin said...

Tink I love this latest layout! Like how you enlarged one and arranged all in a row with those swirling stitches.

Always reading your so interesting blog.

Stephani said...

I have just started to enjoy guacamole. I am pretty picky and never really liked it until recently. I suppose my taste buds have changed. I love to eat guacamole flavored chips dipped in salsa or sour cream.

Anonymous said...

I too love the layout the swirly bits go great with the sliding... also love avocado favourite salad at the moment, has it corn kernels red onion, tomato and cumin, yum :)