Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Tribulations 2007 Part 2

One more hour here and Halloween will officially begin. In the meantime, the yard and house are starting to come together. There is a Halloween soundtrack already being played and the cat is going spastic. Must remember to lock him in the bathroom when the kids come calling. Pan has his whetstone and machete by his chair to give him something to do while the children wind their way up to the door.

The lab is making some headway. The bats have already arrived and Pan has checked the Jacob's ladder for any possible flaws.

A few more things have been added to the front yard, including the new graveyard fence I picked up today. Will have to get by tomorrow and see if they still have some and if it has been marked down anymore.

Another picture of the house from a different angle.

How about a close up of the grim reaper, the Borg pumpkin and giant bat. I really wish Pan would put the Lost Souls sign over the door. Oh well.

This is my bud. It is the only Halloween decoration I ever bought just for myself. I think he is so cool. I think I need to move him over to one of the headstones though. What do you think?

2 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh Tink!!! I do not turn green easily, but seeing as how in the five plus years we have lived in our current home and not had ONE single trick-or-treater, I am envying your WONDERFULLY adorned front yard and ALL of the candy you get to pass out!!!

Robert is watching television and I've been having a blast following you around BLOG trick-or-treating!!!

HAVE FUN sweetie!!! Job WELL done!!! WTG Pan!

Hugs,
Linda

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining us this Halloween evening Linda. Pan certainly does love his holiday. Just don't expect the same for Christmas, LOL. He doesn't put decorations outside, only on his 9 foot tree.