Friday, October 05, 2007

Honestly, there are No Tribulations in my Purse

Fri 10/5 Blog Prompt: Okay, it's Friday and I think I've saved the most telling thing for today. You can tell a lot about a woman by her purse (and its contents). What do you think?

Okay Glynis, you have had me admit several times this week I am a packrat and now you want to know the contents of my purse? You sadist you, LOL. (hey do you notice a recurring theme in my life, besides the pack rate I mean?)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot with Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi at 2007-10-05


Don't say you haven't been forewarned. I carry a wallet with no pictures in it except for what is on my driver's licence; two pens, that keep getting swiped; a small notebook, for those moments that I keep forgetting to write about even with the notebook and pen at hand; my two sets of keys; Tylenol (since I can't take Excedrin right now); a coupon for Linens 'n Things; deposit slips; and it looks like the Princess slipped some little chocolate bars in there; deep down in the recesses you might find a bink and normally 3 or 4 weeks of payroll checks because I keep forgetting to deposit them. Not this week though because I remember, HA.

Template by Theresa Borntreger; Tropical Fun kit (c)Nana's Attic; Fonts: Toon Town Industrial, Bethel

4 comments:

Denise said...

Geez.. I didn't list everything because blogger might not have been able to post such a big blog post, lol! I do that with checks too, but not right now. They all made it in before our trip. I love the lo... mickey pumpkins, cool!

Anonymous said...

you really are a Tink aren't you. very cute purse contents

loonyhiker said...

You still don't have as much as I have! I'm impressed!

Glynis said...

LOL! Yes, I just want you to bare your soul to us (or in this case, just your purse)...thanks for being a good sport :)