Monday, October 22, 2007

A Million Tribulations

Mon 10/22 Blog Prompt: No, money can't buy happiness. However. What is the first thing you'd go out and buy if someone handed you one million dollars? (that was supposed to sound like Dr. Evil from Austin Powers and yes, I have my pinkie by my mouth)

Well, Dr. Evil aka Sandra (btw thanks for hosting the prompts while Glynis is indisposed), what would I do with a million dollars? That is the question, isn't it?

First I would buy a new car for Pan and pay off Indy's medical bills. Then I would set up a trust for my mother's bills. Soon after I would finish paying off my house, both my boys homes and buy a house for my daughter. Next I would buy a home in Disney World (since we spend so much time there), big enough for the entire family.

Do I still have money left? Set up trusts for my and Pan's bills, a trust for each of the kids and finally make donations to charities which help children here. Better yet, set up a fund or trust that would help out single parents who are at that lower mid-income range with unexpected medical bills. One that takes into account what their annual income is as opposed to just six weeks.


Template by Simply Sarah; Wild Tropics paper (c)Dahlia Co Designs; Fonts: MunchausenNF

2 comments:

Rusheika said...

You have a big heart... with all you would do! I like your layout.. Up close and personal!

Sandra said...

Goes to show what a generous nature you have...taking care of everyone around you first!