Friday, October 05, 2007

A Laughter a Day Keeps the Tribulations Away

Thur 10/4 Blog Prompt: Let's have a good laugh today! I think you can tell a lot about a person by their laugh. Do you agree?

See I knew I was going to miss Thursday's prompt. Well no matter I will answer it now, okay?

I would like to say yes, you can tell someone by their laughter. I have a rather reserved laughter. I don't normally chortle aloud, but my eyes will twinkle and water; you can hear the beginings of a very silent laugh if I see anything exceptionally funny. The only real exception is if one of the grands start really laughing. Those are just so contagious.

But I'm going to go down my pessimistic alley and say No. I have known too many people who can laugh loud, infectiously and seem very ernest in their joy; only they have been very bad people. Very bad. Well I guess they are ernest in their joy if some of the things they did bring joy to them.

I am going to assume that we are talking about the laughs of family and friends instead of strangers. In that case, it is pretty reasonable to assume you can tell something about them. Then again I may just be rambling to make for the fact that this post hasn't actually been posted on the correct day.

Template by FreeStyleMama Creations; Flea Market kit (c)Raspberry Road Designs; Fonts: Cooper Black; AvantGarde Bk BT

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool epcot page!

Anonymous said...

I tend to laugh quite extovertly, I hope noone thinks I'm a bad person.

What a cutle little leaning pose in the Epcot LO!

Unknown said...

Bug, did you get your copy????

Q, I quess I was in my pessimistic stage when I was writing this, LOL. Funny I tend to really laugh more online than I do in "real" life. Go figure. I love to hear people who can laugh without restraint. Pan can, and at the simplest things (hey, he laughs at my pathetic jokes, BG). There are times when I wish I could too. You are very lucky.

Neverland Scraps said...

I love how you did the "o" in Epcot! That's really creative!