Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I, huh, Tribulations

Wed 10/24 Blog Prompt: I'm back and ready to go. No theme for the rest of the week, we'll just play it by ear. Fill in the blank to make this old quote fit you: 'I _____; therefore I am.'

First off, welcome back Glynis. Hope you had a good time... :)

'I posture, therefore I am.'
as in "A frame of mind affecting one's thoughts or behavior; an overall attitude." Yep I think that fits me pretty good and sounds a whole lot better saying posture instead of 'I behavior' or 'I attitude,' don't you think? Of course I could be totally off my rocker, but I think not.

Template by Kathleen Giuliano; Wild Tropics paper (c)Dahlia Co Designs; Fonts: Bankoli Bold, Franklin Gothic Book

3 comments:

Glynis said...

You always find the best, most perfect words, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Posture...that is a good choice.

Stephani said...

I totally agree!