Saturday, October 13, 2007

Meaningless Meanderings and Tribulations

Have you ever stopped to think about what your face is doing when you are writing? I told you this was a meaningless meandering, LOL. But today when I was commenting on the various blogs that I visit, I noticed that while I was typing I would smile or laugh silently as if it would make it come across in what I was writing. I know the recipient can't see it, but I can hope, LOL. Maybe they can figure it out from my style of writing. I do use a lot of emoticon symbols to try and convey what my expression is at the moment.

Although when writing a compliant I do try to keep my facial features neutral, because I know it would come across in written form when I am angry. Don't always succeed there. Although it has gotten better since I don't have to correspond with the ex anymore. I always hated myself for stooping down to his level even in writing. :)

Okay, enough of that, hope you are all having a perfectly marvelous weekend (I know bug is and I have to get over and post something on her site), and this layout is the last of the Princess' trip to Disney World which we had given her as a Christmas present. One of the days we have to get back with her and with Indy now that he's gotten older.

Template and Celebrate Kit (c)Digitreats; Fonts: Ballpark, 25

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are all the people on that page?

Glynis said...

Another gorgeous layout! And I enjoy your meanderings...thanks for sharing them.

Jenny McDonald said...

I do the same thing when posting a comment! If I'm happy I make sure I have pleasant smile or look on my face! Love it! Thanks for sharing!