Monday, October 02, 2006

Weird tribulations

I had been tagged and didn't even know it. Now how weird is that, a late delay in the comment post. So sorry Sharia (of Scrapilicious Designs), I really just got it. Honest.

Here are the rules:

List 5 weird (odd?) things about yourself and then list 5 friends to tag.

1. My feet have to be clean before I get into bed. Even if I don't have time or am to tired to take a shower, I have to wash my feet. Go figure.
2. I love to have my feet tickled.
3. I hate to have my back touched.
4. I'm afraid I'll miss something really great if I sleep.
5. I LOVE turnips greens with onions and cantaloupe with salt and pepper. I think I could live off them if the side effects weren't so uncomfortable.

And I tag:

Roses of Ack! Thbbbt!
Bou of Boudicca's Voice
Mrs. Who of the House of Zathras
Lisa of Lisa's Little Blog Spot
Pan, better half of Tink's Tribulations (he doesn't have a blog so he can post them in the comments or I can do a special post just for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

phew... i didn't get tag'd this time.

Mrs_Who said...

You can have my tag - no wait - I'll tag you when I'm done!!