Sunday, October 15, 2006

Driving Tribulations

Weekend Blog Prompt: What sort of car do you drive? For what reason do you use it the most? (eg. work/shopping/etc) Do you like driving? Why/why not? What sort of driver are you? What condition is the car in? Any accident/anecdotes from your driving history? Do you have a picture of your car to share? (Does it need cleaning right now.....? LOL) And anything else you can think of on this topic!!! GREEN LIGHT - GO! and write!

I have a Ford Explorer SUV. Gosh it is hard to believe I have had it for nearly 13 years. And it is in terrible condition, lol. Oh it runs great, just the ceiling cover is torn and coming down, I'm still carting a computer desk around in it and their are children's clothes and toys all over. So yes it definitely needs to be cleaned, terribly. Though I'm afraid if I do it will fall apart, it is probably the dirt holding it together.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

Can't say that I have any funny or exciting anedotes about the vehicle. It is a good work horse and has gotten us everywhere we wanted to go. And I love it.

1 comment:

Glynis said...

We Americans definitely seem to live in our cars, so they reflect that--yours seems to anyway !