Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Procrastination Tribulations

Wednesday Blog Prompt: If you procrastinate, what is your most popular excuse
and why?


I don't procrastinate. Nope, not me. And if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.

But I don't know that I really have an excuse that I use. If I do use one it is probably "I don't want to."

Just never seemed to be a reason for offering an explanation or excuse for why you procrastinate. Kind of like getting stopped for speeding, there really is not valid excuse other than you were doing it or in the case of procrastination, you weren't.

I'm sure that as a kid, I did it all the time. Will have to get with mom on that one.

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I would love to hear what mom says! But I'm "sure" you never procrastinated! You don't seem like a procrastinator (however one may look like!)

carin.c said...

LOL! Guess a true procrastinator doesn't ever get around to making excuses.