Saturday, October 28, 2006

Clothing tribulations

Weekend prompt: What is your favorite item of clothing/shoes/accessories in your closet right now?

My absolute favorite comes out of a drawer and is the Greeneville T that Nuke got me while he was stationed on the sub. It is old now, but oh so comfortable. My next favorite would be my Tink T since the Princess says I look just like the Disney Tink when I wear it. The eyes of a child, you know; LOL.

I only have two pair of shoes, a pair of heels and a pair of tennies. Just had to through my sandals away. I have had my heels for nearly 10 years; the sandals were more than three years old and the tennies are just going on a year and I need to toss them soon as they are coming apart already.

I hate buying shoes and clothes. Let's face it, I hate shopping.

No comments: