Friday, October 20, 2006

Weekend Tribulations!

Friday Blog Prompt: Tell us five things you plan to accomplish this weekend!

Don't know when I will get this posted as I am having a hard time getting to the dashboard.

Five things that I will accomplish this weekend, huh?

(1) I will get up early to drive to my mom's house.

(2) We will probably head out to the state fair at some time during the day to spend time with Pan's parents who are participating in some activities there. Not sure what MIL's group is doing, probably some kind of arts & crafts; while FIL is part of the model aircraft club and will be flying planes. (3) We will also spend time with Pan's sister and BIL who flew in from Texas yesterday.

(4) Tomorrow night I will spend several hours trying to get Indy to sleep as he is going with us.

(5) Sunday morning will be getting up and spending more time with mom and then with Pan's family before we drive back home.

3 comments:

Glynis said...

Sounds busy, but fun...can't wait to hear how the weekend goes!

Anonymous said...

Still at work & just composed the list. Will post it tomorrow.

Hope the fun stuff is funner and the chore stuff is quick & easy!

Roses said...

Hm, for having just one thing on my calendar, I do have a short list to contribute.

Come on over and look.