Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blog Promt: Attitude Today

Attitude is a state of mind or a feeling; disposition. What is your attitude today? What has affected it to make it so?

It is a mix between tension of what is going on at work and excitement knowing that we will soon be heading out to our favorite vacation spot. Okay, it’s my vacation spot, it’s just more work for Pan.

The tension at work is trying to get three weeks worth of work done in half a week. I will be gone a week and the week I get back; my boss will be leaving for two weeks. But I’m not going to think about that anymore. I’m just going to sit back, relax and enjoy my current situation.

Petit lutin ©Akiloune; Template by Silvia Albert (Pippi); Fonts: Subtext, Arial Narrow

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I hope you have a wonderful vacation and that you don't think about work for a minute!