Monday, March 09, 2009

Blog Prompt: Open Minded?

An open mind is a good place to start. Stay open to everything. The more that you see, hear, and experience, the more connections you’ll make. ~Jim Henson. What is your mind open to?


I like to think that my mind is open to all sorts of possibilities. To life on other planets, to new discoveries beneath our seas. I also like to think that I am open to different lifestyles, different religions; or at least tolerant. And I am.. to a point. When it comes to my family, I am not sure I would be so tolerant those different lifestyles, etc. But who knows, maybe I would be if I was actually faced with it.

Sketch by Becky Fleck; Color Revolution Boldly Brown (c)Connie Prince; Font: arial

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Lovely layout! I just knew you would get planets in there!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this Tink. I believe I am open and tolerant. And I have a live and let live attitude, believeing that everybody's opinion is a valid one as long as it doesn't do harm to others. But I haven't really had to put this to any real test. And until you're tested you'll never really know will you?

And what a great way to illustrate openmindedness. Love it.