Friday, March 20, 2009

Blog Prompt: Listen closely

Close your eyes. Listen. What all do you hear? Can you describe it in detail? Once you opened your eyes, did what you thought you heard and actually heard coincide?

This one is really hard for me as I have ringing in my ears. It normally does not affect my hearing, but sometimes when it is fairly quiet, it can mute low sounds around me. But I will give it a try.

My bedroom door is closed, but just behind it I can hear the sounds of the movie the kids have been watching in their room. I can hear the Bomb pounding away on her keyboard, surprisingly enough I cannot hear anything from her television, which is normally set at high volume. Well, high for me anyway.

One Day One Year ©Coralie Designs; Template by Fryskes; Fonts: Arial Narrow, Memory Lapses

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Do you know what causes the ringing in your ears? That would drive me crazy! Love the picture on your layout.

Anonymous said...

Uhhh... thanks sis... geeze you could have picked a better picture of me! ;-)