Friday, March 06, 2009

Blog Prompt: To Question a Story

“The questions you ask shape the story you live. What story do you want to live?” ~The Life Organizer by Jennifer Louden

The questions I need to ask to shape my story would be:

Am I willing to run through the water in all my clothes? Can I still stare at how the bugs live? And would I try to catch snowflakes as they tumble down?

And the answer to each is yes, most definitely yes. To think like a child. To share the wonder and fascination they have with each and every day.

I hope I never lose that wonder and fascination. And that I can find something in each and every day worth learning.

Sampler (c) April Staker; Template T15 by Valarie Ostrom Designs; Fonts: Arial, Rough Linen

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I'd love to run in the water with you and look at bugs too! Seeing the world through a child's eyes is such a wonder! Thanks for the reminder!