Friday, March 13, 2009

Blog Prompt: Get in Touch with Your Senses

Touch something close to you. Write about it, the texture, color, shape, etc.

There you sit right before my eyes. The closer I get the more I can see the tiny spikes of a once living organism. The holes from which the tentacles protruded to grab the tiny particles that floated around it in the salty sea. Now yellowed with age and being dried out, once you could have been a multitude of colors, hiding tiny fish from the predators of the deep. And as I glance even deeper into your pores, I can see where dust mites and lint have taken hold.


Land & Sea (c)A Work in Progress; Coins (c)Ann Cobb; Template by Trish H. Designs

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

This was great but you had me itching when you mentioned dustmites! Love the layout!