Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blog Prompt: Anger Management

“Anger Management involves a system of psychological therapeutic techniques and exercises by which one with excessive anger can reduce the triggers, degrees, and effects of an angered emotional state.” ~Self Improvement Complete Dictionary. What form does your anger management take?

For years I could not control my anger. And believe me it was rugged, especially for the recipient of that anger. Since having children, I have learned to take a step back, take a deep breath, and then start screaming. Most times though, I go into another room and start throwing things. Hoping all the while that the only things I am throwing are unbreakable. So far I have been lucky. But I really do try to get away from the source of my anger.

Discover (c)Andrea Gold; Font: Arial Narrow

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

Maybe you need a box of plush stuffed toys that you could throw and call that your Mad Box. LOL! I'll make sure Id on't make you angry though.