Thursday, June 05, 2008

A Tag of Tribulations

I have been tagged ... Twice. Once by my lovely friend in Singapore, Simply Yin and also by the Southern Queen, ArtCTrish.

We'll start with ArtC because she tagged me first.

4 things I was doing 10 years ago: (1998)
1. Making a wedding dress
2. Worrying about my boys
3. Wondering what the future
was going to be like with
all the kids gone
4. Enjoying the boat

4 things I was doing 5 years ago: (2003)
1. Spending a lot of time at
the local Aquarium
2. Awaiting the arrival of
Ballerina
3. Worrying about the boys
4. Enjoying the boat

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Did payroll
2. Wrote checks
3. Talked to my daughter
4. Went to dinner with Pan

4 shows I love to watch:
1. Eureka
2. Smallville
3. Boston Legal
4. NCIS

4 things I love to do:
1. Cross stitch
2. Read
3. Scrapbooking
4. Take pictures

Now take a minute. go by and see what the world of the ArtCTrish is like while working with children on school productions such as "Laura Ingalls Wilder".

And on to Yin

First here are the rules:
A. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
D. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. The bones in the tip of my left hand pinkie are crushed.
2. I let my mom highlight my hair once and I came out looking like a calico cat.
3. By the time I was 17 I had lived in 7 states and on Guam.
4. While I started life with blonde hair, it is now nearly black
5. My hair and nails grow much faster than a normal person's.
6. When I dove off the high-dive once, I lost my bathing suit top.
7. I didn't learn to drive until I was a senior in high school.

Well now, seems I am the last person in blogdom to get these meme's as everyone I checked out has done them recently. If you haven't now is your chance. :)

Also take a moment to visit with Yin, look at her pages from her family's visit to the U.S. and read the remarkable posts. Also check out her new scrapbook store.

Template by Paula Yagisawa & Lorraine W.; May Mega Designer kit (c)Gotta Pixel Designers; Font: Script MT Bold

1 comment:

ArtcTrish said...

If it makes you feel better- I didn't get my license until I was 22- and I took the church station wagon to take my test in!!!