Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A Hit of Movie Tribulations

Tue 6/3 Blog Prompt: Hit movies of yesterday or today.

This is kind of a tricky prompt if you ask me. What I may constitute a "hit" movie may not be what the "critics" consider a hit movie. But I think all can agree that the "Harry Potter" movies have been more than a minor success. I guess when I watch movies I want to be entertained. I don't want to be preached to or have someone else's opinions shoved down my throat. That is why I really like the "Harry Potter" movies. I can just sit back and enjoy them.

When doing the scrap page for this journey, the Princess and I had a grand time watching the movies and snapping pictures as we did so. It was a great together moment. :)

Papers (c)Corina Nielsen Designs; Template by Theresa Borntreger; Font: His Name is Honey, Harry P

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I agree that I want movies to be entertaining. I don't like movies that scare me to death or make me so depressed afterwards that I can't sleep. I guess that is why I liked the new Indiana Jones movie.