Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Desktop of Tribulations

I missed getting this challenge done before the first of the month so opted to leave the calendar off the desktop and with the calendar off, it will be more versatile. The real challenge in creating our desktops this month was to use an extraction. Lucky me! I had several photos of the Princess in various ballet poses which just seemed appropriate. I love how she looks like she is dancing across the ribbon. She loves it too, by the way.

April Mega Kit ©Gotta Pixel Designers

4 comments:

ArtcTrish said...

Oh Tink!!!!! Its beautiful! What a wonderful use of all those photos! Its really just lovely!

Anonymous said...

It looks stunning Tink. What a wonderful way to kick off your day with that as the first thing you see on your computer.
I have a scrapbooking in silhouette post planned for next week. So once again it looks like we're both in tune with each other.

Glynis said...

I LOVE it, Trish! She is gorgeous and that layout is really WOW!

Tammy said...

Oh wow. I love extractions and have only done it once myself. I love how you did that Tink. Beautiful.