Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Relaxation or Tribulations

Wed 6/4 Blog Prompt: Let's go current on this one, preferrably in the last 2 years. Your most memorable vacation or relaxation spots.

I really didn't think of this one just because I came back from vacation. It really did just fall here in the list I have. But can't ask for any better time though. We just got back from Universal Studios in Orlando and it was enjoyable. I took loads of pictures. Rode just about everyone of their rides and just spend days lounging around. I actually prefer DisneyWorld as there is more to do, should I want to indulge in doing anything, but Universal holds a nice 2nd spot.

My African Dream (c)Snap and Scrap designers; Cluster frames (c)Lindsay Jane Designs; Font: Journal

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I heard that Universal just had a big fire that ruined a bunch of stuff. I hope you got there before the fire happened.