Saturday, June 21, 2008

Children have the Nuttiest Tribulations

Photography Challenge: This month's challenge is to take a photo of a child doing something nutty. Do they have a funny face they love to make, stand on their heads, or have a out there hair due?
I think I caught it all on this one, except, of course the standing on the head. And now for the whole story. Indy was sitting on the Princess' lap, all excited about his birthday cake with Spiderman atop it. Waiting anxiously for mommy to light the candles, he couldn't take his eyes off it. Mommy comes up behind him and pushes his face into the cake. He wore that icing on his face and mouth for hours as a badge of honor.

Canon Rebel XTi; 1/40 sec exposure; ISO-1600; 42mm focal length

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's adorable - what a great memory! :)

ArtcTrish said...

Thats one for the future girlfriend to see!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

This is a MOST priceless photo of Indy!!! I SO want a Canon when I grow up! I have to say that as I'm not sure when we'll be able to afford one! Better stop buying commercial goodies, design and sell more and SAVE my pennies!!!

I'm SO bad!!!

:)