Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Freezer's Tribulations

Thurs 8/30 Blog Prompt: Just call me nosy Rosy (or Loony)! I had to defrost my freezer this month in hopes of repairing it, which we did. It amazed me to find stuff in there that I had forgotten about! Name 5 things in your freezer right now.

An easy one today, huh? I don't even need to get up and go look.

1. Several boxes of mini-pizzas
2. 1 1/2 bags Tyson Hot Wings
3. Several loaves of garlic bread
4. 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
5. A block of parmesan cheese

Do who's up for dinner? LOL

KFKAP is trying to help me type so if there are any errors we can blame it on him, ROFL.


Bubble Trouble
Template by
manu79; Date stamp, (c) Simply Yin; Timeless kit, (c) Melany Violette; Bubble poem from http://www.dennydavis.net/; Fonts: Diner; A&S Bone Casual

4 comments:

mom2triplets04 said...

Can I come for dinner? I can't buy pizza any more since my husband has just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and has to watch what he eats. Garlic bread sounds yummy haven't bought that in ages. But I tell you Vanilla ice cream sounds really good. I love to put chocolate chips on mine and make it crunchy. Now I'm craving ice cream. Cute layout. Love the photo. Great job.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful layout.

loonyhiker said...

Your freezer has so much more interesting stuff than mine!!! I'm on my way for dinner!

Lukie said...

You won't find a 1/2 gallon of ice cream in my freezer very often! Right now there are 6 1/2 gallons of ice cream! All are opened and a work in progress. Ice cream is one of my many weaknesses.