Thursday, August 09, 2007

Days, Weeks, Current Events & Tribulations

Wed 8/8 Blog Prompt: What is your favorite day of the week?

Well, I really like Saturday and Sunday as Pan is home all day then; and every other Sunday is the only time we really get to spend with Indy now that he is in daycare. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are kind of neat too. Those are my days with the Princess and we go to the pool, out to lunch, etc. Tuesdays and Thursdays are kind of a break in the week as I go to work on those days. Most times I really enjoy it; right now I am still trying to catch up from when I was out for two weeks. So it is a little stressful.

All in all, I think I like each and every day the same. No favorites here.

Thurs 8/9 Blog Prompt: I'm in the mood for some "current events" today and would love to hear what the weather is like in your part of the world. Also, how much did you pay for gas the last time you filled up your car?

The weather is hot..... Right now, my weather pixie says 79ºF; by desktop and local weather say it is 82º, but feels like 93º. The high for today is suppose to be 97º. What a time for our a/c to stop working, huh? And we will probably have some thunderstorms before the day is over. They don't last very long, unfortunately. As far as gas goes, the last time I filled up, I think it was around $2.76 per gallon for regular, which is what I use in my truck. Beats the $3.50 we were paying last year, I guess.



Papers by Tink; Fonts: Doodle Crayon, Doodle Outline, Teddybers Too

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Man, I wish you would send your thunderstorms up this way. It is hot, humid, and miserable. Our a/c is working full time. Last night it was set on 78 and the house was still 83 when we went to bed.

Anonymous said...

LH: I'd send you some of our thunderstorms, too, if I could.

Tink: I love your scrapbook pages. They are always so beautiful.