Sunday, August 19, 2007

Relaxation, Elvis and Computer Tribulations

Look at this, I only missed three days this week instead of the whole thing, LOL.

Wed 8/15 Blog Promp: Aug 15 is National Relaxation Day. Tell what things you see, hear or do that relaxes you.

Reading relaxes me. I love to read and we have a whole room devoted to books. Not really a library, since eventually it is going to be Pan's play room where he can fiddle around with a server and build new things for Halloween; but it has a whole wall of bookcases filled with books, books and more books. Many of which I have read several times. Pan is teasing me now because I have started Deathly Hallows for the 5th time.

Thurs 8/16 Blog Prompt: Aug 16 is the 30th anniversary of Elvis Presley’s death. Do you know who Elvis is? If so, what was your favorite movie? Are you a big fan of his? Why or why not?

Of course I remember Elvis Presley. And I think my favorite movie was Charro. He actually got to act in that one instead of relying on his singing (which was fabulous); but he really could act too.

Fri 8/17 blog prompt: Name five things lying around your computer.

1. Two cameras, a Sony Cybershot DSC-F707 and a Canon Rebel XTi.
2. A Epson Stylus Photo 1280 printer (which needs to be cleaned professionally)
3. HP Scanjet 4670 scanner (which isn't working)
4. A bottle of water.
5. The Deathly Hallows.


Template by Colleen Brady; Buddy Boy kit, (c) Jeannie Papai and Maria LaFrance (recolored by Tink)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, tink!

loonyhiker said...

Ooops! I must have missed your birthday because we were away campign this weekend. Happy birthday anyway! Thanks for the award too! That was so nice of you! I will pass it on too.

AmandaDufau said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Tink!