Monday, August 20, 2007

Email Tribulations

Mon 8/20 Blog Prompt: Name three people you last e-mailed, and why.

1. Willjenni about the new update to Virtual Photographer for Vista.
1. Mom (and others) - some pictures I took yesterday with my new camera. Just showing off.
2. Loonyhiker to pass along the Rockin' Girl Blogger award. Why? Why, you ask? Because she really deserves it for all the hard work she does in providing the blog prompts every three months. Glynis really deserves it too and I am happy to see that Loony passed it along to her.



Template by Celly O'Neill; Old News kit, (c) Raspberry Road Designs; Font: AvantGarde Bk BT

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Great layout and the award does rock and yes both those wonderful women deserves it for all their hard work in the blog.

loonyhiker said...

I have a new camera too so everyone is getting pictures, whether they want them or not! Thanks so much for the award! That was really cool!

Beachcomber said...

Great layout. That is cool about the award! :) The both deserve it.

Lemon Stand said...

One of these days I will try my hand at scrap booking. Your layout is beautiful. (I think I am intimidated by the process as I don't believe I have a whole lot of artistic ability in this area)

As for the award? WAY TO GO!!!