Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Oh Goodness, Tribulations

Wed 8/22 Blog Prompt: Wed. Aug 22 is Be an Angel Day. Tell something nice you could do for someone today.

I did something nice today. Really, I did. Bombshell had the afternoon off so was going to pick the Princess up from school; but I told her I would do it so she wouldn't have to rush home to be here in time. As it turned out she got here in plenty of time, but I went ahead and picked the Princess up anyway. Gave the two of us some chatty time without her being moody, LOL.


ABC alpha, (c) Sarah Meyer, SarahB Designs and Berry kit, (c) Linda Monthei, both of Gotta Pixel; Title & Lyrics - Alan Parsons Project; Fonts: Bas Relief; DalyHand

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

You are an angel and I know the time you spent together was rare and special!

ArcaneFaery said...

This IS sweet. I hated having to race that bus!