Thursday, August 23, 2007

Green Gables and Tribulations

Well, after seeing this at Loony's and Glynis' place, I thought I would give it a try. Surprise, surprise, it is a book I don't particular care about. And don't even think it gives very good description. I have a wonderful relatationship with my mother (and had with my father). I do tend to treat others with kid gloves so as NOT to hurt feelings. And I spell my name with an "O" not an "E". So there :P (BTW I took this test 3 times and still came up with the same answer).




You're Anne of Green Gables!

by L.M. Montgomery

Bright, chipper, vivid, but with the emotional fortitude of cottage
cheese, you make quite an impression on everyone you meet. You're impulsive, rash,
honest, and probably don't have a great relationship with your parents. People hurt
your feelings constantly, but your brazen honestly doesn't exactly treat others with
kid gloves. Ultimately, though, you win the hearts and minds of everyone that matters.
You spell your name with an E and you want everyone to know about it.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Well, it can't be right all of the time! LOL I agree that it must be wrong because you don't see impulsive or rash. And your relationship with your own children is a reflection of your relationship with your parents so that can't be right either because you are a great parent! It was right when it said that you win the hearts and minds of everyone that matters though!

ArcaneFaery said...

wel,, wait till you see what the book quiz said I was! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!