Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Movies, Thrillers & Tribulations

Mon 8/13 Blog Prompt: August 13 is Alfred Hitchcock’s birthday. In honor of his birthday, name the movie(s) that scare you the most.

I can't think of any that really set me on edge the way Hitchcock's movies did. It wasn't that they were scary; but had your heart pumping, sitting on the edge of your seat type thrill; much like the "Sixth Sense" did when it first came out. But that is the last movie that I remember having that type of thrill to it. There may be more, I just haven't seen them.

Oh, I like good horror movies, but am pretty particular about what I consider good. I don't like the slasher movies. I want my horror movies to make me think, to consider what is coming next and be surprised, either to find out I am right or wrong. So until someone come out with another like Hitchcock's "The Birds" or Night's "The Sixth Sense," I think I will stick to SciFi.



CREDITS:Gotta Flip-It Template, (c) Kristmess, based on layout by gurlonthesun; Spring is in the Air kit, (c) Linda Monthei and Stacy Carlson of Gotta Pixel; Font: A&S Bone Casual

4 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I feel the same way about suspenseful movies as I do roller coasters. I hate waiting for what is going to happen!

Unknown said...

That's a beautiful layout!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is such a honey Tink. And she looks like a real girly girl too. Your pink layout looks just perfect.

Anonymous said...

By the way Tink, I've just awarded you a Rockin' Girl Blogger Award because you rock. Pop over to Scraps of Mind and pick it up.