Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Procrastination Tribulations

Tues 8/21 Blog Prompt: What are you putting off right now?

Easy one.... analyzing the credit card statements at work. Seems like everytime I start to do them, I get interrupted and I have already made two mistakes in someone's payroll because of the interruptions. They are already two months behind so I don't think putting them off until the new people get settled in is going to hurt in any way.



Nature Boy
ABC alpha, (c) Sarah Meyer, SarahB Designs and A Denim Kinda Guy kit, (c) Tara Forbes; both of Gotta Pixel; Title & Lyrics as performed by Eden Ahbez; Fonts: Bas Relief; CK Cosmopolitan

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Glad you are taking care of the new people! (Not to rub it in, but I'm so glad I don't have to do anything at work anymore! hehe)

Tammy said...

I remember looking at the credit card statements when I was working. Hard to figure out, especially when your boss was over seas so much!!

Love the layout.