Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Tribulations of Dining Out

Weekend Blogging 1/20 - 1/21: Brought to us by Love2Scrap - have we done anything about ordering at restaurants? do you get the usual each time? do you sample food from your friend's plate? are you adventurous? and most importantly, do you save room for dessert?

Pan and I eat out quite frequently so this should be a snap to answer, right? Well not really, because it all depends on where we are eating. At my favorite Japanese restaurant I usually order the same thing; same goes for the two steakhouses we go to. Any others are fair game and I usually try to order their special of the days, because you just might find something new you like.

Do I sample of Pan's plate? Only his fries. But then he orders the same thing all the time. Bombshell, the Princess and I do sample one another's though.

As for dessert? Only if we have the Princess with us and usually not even then. She doesn't often want dessert and we just got out of the habit of ordering it. Besides if you eat all your dinner; there's no room.

4 comments:

Denise said...

I agree, there is never any room for dessert. although I may starting ordering it to go ;-) Love your word this week too!

loonyhiker said...

We aren't big dessert eaters, usually because we are full and also because they almost cost as much as an entree!

Anonymous said...

No room for dessert!!!
Tink, wash your mouth out with soap!

Anonymous said...

ALWAYS room for desert :-)