Thursday, January 11, 2007

Formally Tribulated

Thurs 1/11 Blog Prompt: Do you like to get dressed up? Why/why not? When's the last time you had a chance to dress formally?

Yes and no. Yes, because when we use to have to, I tended to keep weight off. Now, not such much because I do need to lose weight. But baby watch out when I get it off.

The last time I really got to dress up was for my in-laws 50th anniversary. I wore a street length burgandy dress with a Jacob's coat jacket that was only an inch or so shorter than the dress. At that time, like now, my hair was waist length so my sister french braided it for me and then placed rhinestone diamonds throughout. Yep, I like to dress up.

4 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I read an article that said to wear pants that button with no elastic. That is the way to know when you are gaining weight and you won't eat so much. I found out that it means I pop buttons and eat more anyway!

Dodie said...

So, how 'bout a picture of that really nice look you had at the anniversary?

Glynis said...

OOOOh, I would LOVE to see photos...that dress sounds wonderful and the hair--gorgeous!

*love2scrap* said...

I love that jacket on you - very very cool.