Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Tribulations of Beer and Dartguns

First you need to read Roses post here. I got such a kick out of reading it, that it reminded me of my wedding day to Pan.

The reception had to be rescheduled at his parents house so there was a lot of last minute maps to be given out. Still we had quite a number of people show up, one of which was Pan's supervisor... Mr. C. He is a darling man and I just think the world of him and his wife.

Anyway, Pan's sister and I have a pretty good relationship going on and I hid one of those dart guns with the rubber suction cups behind my bouquet and I as turned to throw the bouquet I shot off the dart gun, which completely missed the sister and hit the boss square in the middle of the head and stuck. I was dumbfounded and Pan was sure that he was going to be fired.

Mr. C said that he would think twice about accepting a dinner invitation from us.

1 comment:

Roses said...

Bah-ha-ha!
That's a good one!
Did you get a picture?

Glad I could inspire you! :)