Sunday, January 07, 2007

Overdue Blog Prompt Tribulations

Thurs 1/4 Blog Prompt: What do you sense you're supposed to do before your life is over?

Oh I don't know.... I have done so much in my life already. Some of which I am really proud of and some I'm not. So I guess at this point in time in my life, I sense I should just be enjoying my family and friends. Listening, watching, participating in their lifes. Being there for them.

Friday 1/5 Blog Prompt: Describe your sleeping style. Are you a side sleeper, snoring on your back sleeper, wake at the slightest sound sleeper, sprall across the bed and sleep through an earthquake sleeper? Spill your secrets! (Keep it family friendly, girls!)

I sleep on my stomach with one leg curled up next to my side; one straight down and my arms above my head. I can sleep through just about anything except a child crying and my alarm clock (although I can sleep through Pan's alarm clock, go figure).

Weekend Blog prompt idea, brought to us by Sandra: "Patterning." Make a list in which you repeat the same form of words to introduce each item.em>

"Happiness is" sleeping late curled next to Pan.
"Happiness is" Indy not swallowing something inedible.
"Happiness is" a rainy day cuddled next to Indy watching tv.
"Happiness is" The Princess' bright smile.
"Happiness is" Ballerina calling to talk to Pan.
"Happiness is" Bombshell introducing us to her beau.
"Happiness is" talking with Nuke.
"Happiness is" listening to Scamp talk about his daughter.
"Happiness is" being able to do all the above.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I love your Happieness is post! :)

Anonymous said...

I was still talking about Indy's swallowing habits over Christmas. I hope this year, he only eats edibles too!