Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Challenging Tribulation

Gotcha didn't I? Hahahahahaha..... But before I actually get to that, several have asked for pictures from my in-laws anniversary party. Well I started going through them and realized I was the unofficial "official" photographer that night, so I only found two pictures; neither very good but here they are:

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

We'll have to go from right to left, because that is me on the right; in the middle is my BIL, Pan's older brother; and then older brother's SIL is on the left.

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

Oh no, someone got ahold of my camera and got this photo of Pan and I kidding around.

Now back to the post. I noticed for the weekend blog prompt (which is a free for all apparently this weekend) most are posting some layouts. As some of you may know, I have been doing an ABC album for the Princess and here are a few layouts I have recently done:

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar
King of Trees
~Cat Stevens
Layered Template, ©2006 Mars Olson for SNL #21
Alpha, ©2006 Mars Olson for SNL #21
Papers, ©2006 Tink2Zoe for SNL #21
Font: AvantGarde Bk BT


Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar
Me & I
~Abba
Papers ©2005 Brenda Miller & ©2005 Stacy Carlson,
Gotta Pixel July 2006 Group Kit
Sketch provided by Brenda
Font: AvantGarde Bk BT
Font: Victorian LET


So where does the challenging come in? Welllllll, I need songs, specificially songs that begin with N, P, Q, S, T, U, V, X, Y, Z; where either a verse or the chorus would be appropriate for a young girl. So if you could help me out here, it would be much appreciated.

5 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Great layouts! How about Zippety Doo Dah (I don't really know how to spell this!)

*love2scrap* said...

darn it, pat got mine...

it's great to see YOU in the photos!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I found about about yoru request from Harvey's blog. Hope these help! And ya, you give me a mission, I go crazy!


N:

option 1

option 2

P:
option 1

S:
next two are iffy:
option 1

option 2

option 3

option 4

T:

option 1

option 2

option 3 My fav!


X:

option 1

y:

option 1

option 2

Holder said...

if it's a young girl try Laurie Berkner, some of her stuff is pretty silly- the pretzel song, Buzz Buzz, etc.

Anonymous said...

For the "S" song, how about the song from Mary Poppins? That ridiculous long word, that I'm not even going to try to spell, but it starts with Super.....