Thursday, January 18, 2007

An Arty Type of Singing Tribulation

Thurs 1/18 Blog Prompt: Write about someone or something that inspires you artistically.

Something or someone that inspires my non-existent artistic talent. It's kind of hard to answer that one right now since I'm not feeling very artistic at all. The Princess always inspires me with her quick wit and beautiful smile. I love doing the ABC album for her using songs to convey the feelings within the photograph.

Beautiful sunsets on the bayou; white tops on a inclement day; Indy's laughter; the Ballerina's tinkling voice on the phone.... "are a few of my favorite things."

Stop the Presses: I got to see the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile up close and personal today when it stopped by the office (one of the perks of working for a newspaper). Even though I could have gone inside, I didn't, although I did take a sneak peek at the clouds painting on the ceiling and the mustard painted on the floor. The Weiners gave me a sticker and a Oscar Meyer Weinie Whistle. Wooo Hooo

One more not: Answer to yesterday's prompt is below the pictures.


Pictures from Hawaii:

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar Image Uploaded by ImageShack Toolbar

Wed 1/17 Blog Prompt: Do you think you can sing? In front of people or just in the car?

Having spent years in chorus in school and singing for both the Lutheran and Catholic Church in Guam, I can honestly say, I am not afraid to sing in front of people, unless, of course, Bug is trying to sing with me. Then I try to fade into the distance. Oh, and yes, I can sing.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

How in the world did you NOT go in the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile?? Did you get any photos? Maybe someday I'll see it in person! Did you sing the Oscar Meyer song?