Monday, April 06, 2009

Where oh where has my karma gone?

Blog prompt: (April 4 was Tangible Karma Day) Giving of your time, of your love, of your talents, of your “extras”… Tangible Karma™ Day celebrates when giving feels as good as receiving. What will you do today to increase your karma?

I will start my first session at Curves in just about an hour and a half. As much as Pan and I love having our daughter and grandkids here, we have found it to be extremely stressful. Hopefully with an exercise regiment in place and I blow of steam and just enjoy what we have. :)

Cool Like That (c)Colie's Corner; Fonts: Aristotle Punk, BlackJack

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

You do so much for so many people that I think your karma must be enormous! Hope you have fun! Exercise is the best thing for stress.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Bless your LOVING heart Tink! I agree, you do a CONSIDERABLE amount for others that you should not have to EVER be concerned about where your KARMA is!

Exercise is DEFINITELY the BEST stress reliever. It releases endorphins that calm our emotions and actually reduce pain. I have experienced both of those as sometimes I am in so much pain, I cannot wrap my mind around moving let alone exercising! LOL!

Robert and I have been walking again and it really does give me a boost at the beginning of my day!