Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day 2009

Blog prompt: Today is Earth Day. Do you do anything to help conserve energy? Share some tips that you do.

We pretty much do the basic things around here. Use the more efficient light bulbs. Make sure we have a full load of laundry before doing it. Set the temperature around 74 in summer and 62 in winter. Use one glass for my drinking water throughout the day.

And speaking of earth day, the Princess is going to see the movie "Earth" by Disney. Can't wait to hear what she has to say about. It's all she has been talking about for the past month.

Dream in Color & Template (c)Andrea Gold; Font: Californian FB

4 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Sounds like you are doing a great job being "earth" conscious! I'm proud of you! Let me know how the princess liked "earth".

Yin said...

Love the layout! And you do your part for earth well! Gave me some ideas!

Harvey said...

As long as it saves money for your family, do it for whatever reason you want.

I never understand the people who spend extra for "earth-friendly" stuff, though. It always strikes me as a little "culty".

Unknown said...

I don't do green unless I know it is going to be just as effective as what I already use.